- Open your playlist and click "shuffle".
- Choose the first 20 songs.
- Write your favorite line of each song and have your friends guess what it is.
- Don't Google the lyrics. You actually have to know the songs.
1. Still I run out of time/ Or it’s hard to get through/ Till the bird on the wire flies me back to you Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi guessed by just_feen
2. I won't tell you a damn thing/ That I could not tell my friends When I'm Gone by Three Doors Down guessed by emeraldswan
3. And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her/ I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart Free Fallin' by Tom Petty guessed by heathervamped
4. Turning over TV stations/ Situations running through my head Babylon by David Gray guessed by strangecreature
5. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away Broken by Seether (f. Amy Lee) guessed by emeraldswan
6. I hope he’s not like me/ I hope he understands
7. Deep in the dark/ You'll surrender your heart Can't Fight the Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes guessed by emeraldswan
8. Even though I know/ I don't want to know/ Yeah I guess I know/ I just hate how it sounds One Thing by Finger Eleven guessed by strangecreature
9. You, I thought you knew me, this one laughing quietly underneath my breath. Nightswimming by R.E.M. guessed by Kat
10. Sometimes I think best if left in the memory/ It's better kept inside than left for good
11. And now I'm serving time for mistakes made by another in a another lifetime. Galileo by Indigo Girls guessed by fannishnej
12. When you are with me I'm free/ I'm careless, I believe My Sacrifice by Creed guessed by just_feen
13. I would like to reach out my hand/ You know what they say about the young
14. Most were being good for goodness sake
15. And it tears my flesh from bone/ How it turns our dream to stone
16. Mama's baby's in the heart of every school girl Black Velvet by Alannah Myles guessed by emeraldswan
17. Today never happened before
18. Now I find in the end/ With him I need not pretend
Note: I only had 18 songs in my saved queue. At least I'm doing it, right?
Not all of these are my very favorite lines because I have a habit of liking choruses, which have the song title in them.