I'm also bored.
1) Total number of films you own on DVD/video: Just Movies. I'm not counting things we've recorded or the tv series' we have on DVD. 135 - 50 are Disney animated movies
2) The last film I bought: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
3) The last film I watched: Um... Sideways, I think. My co-worker lent it to me.
4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
Film one: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead - Who doesn't love a good parody of Shakespeare?
Film two: Stargate - Kurt Russel, James Spader, possible explaination for the Great Pryamids, c'mon.
Film three: Labyrinth - Great movie, period.
Film four: Love Actually - It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Film five: Dangerous Beauty - Very sensous film.
5) Which five people are you passing the baton onto? And why?
angelskuuipo because we seem to agree on so many other things.
cornerofmadness because I'm curious.
inkingwords because it occurs to me that I don't really know your taste in movies.
valorgrl because I know she'll do this.
wickedfox because she probably won't want to.