Sometimes it's ok to pimp yourself out. Post a list of your top five fic-favorites you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.
1. Tumblin' Down is probably my favorite Willow/Giles story that I've written, and not just because it's the longest. It gave me an opportunity to really explore the development of their relationship. So much of what I write is just bringing the characters together (often for the smut) that there isn't much development. But due to Willow's accident, she and Giles have to take their relationship slowly, which was a (rewarding) challenge for me.
2. Rebellious Series (Willow/Spike/Angel) is an oldie but goodie. I had so much fun playing around with making this threesome work. It was also my first real experiences writing Spike, and then Angel. It soon became a signature of mine throughout this series for Willow to be caught, or nearly caught, in compromising situations with at least one of her vamps.
3. Take Me Walking in the Rain (Willow/Angel) is another slow(er)-developing story that I really enjoyed writing. The story was inspired by the song of the same name (if you follow the link you can listen to it at my site) that I'd really wanted to write a story for, and then I finally got this idea and it was perfect.
4. Tarnished Armor is the Willow/Lindsey story that takes place in Sunnydale. He's just passing through, but sticks around after saving Willow and she helps him start his path of redemption.
5. Familiar in a Whole New Way is a Willow/Spike story that didn't get a lot of attention, but I love it. Spike bumps into Willow in Rio after the fall of Sunnydale and while catching up on old times back at her apartment, they give into the attraction that's always been there, but suddenly flares to life in this new situation.
Since that only covered my faves in one fandom, I'm gonna do it for some of the other fandoms too:
1. Magic in Numbers is the first crossover I did between BtVS and Numb3rs (Willow/Charlie Eppes). I had been so nervous about writing in the Numb3rs fandom, but I'd like to think I did pretty well with it. I know there were parts that could have been better, but I can admit that I'm not a great plot-driven writer.
2. Heroes: No Place for Morality was the first Peter/Claire fic I wrote where they were related. The angst of their lust, but trying to deny it due to the discovery of their relation made the coupling all the more compelling.
3. Heroes: Green Eyed is a story I absolutely love. It's Isaac being jealous of Peter and Claire's (non-incestuous) relationship because he wants Claire for himself.
4. Heroes: Truth or Dare was my first Claire/Peter/Nathan story, although Claire is not Nathan's daughter in this story. They're celebrating NY not getting blown up, and a little alcohol mixed with some truth and some dares leads to naked fun.
5. Lastly, a crossover of two shows I'd never written before, Pretender and Profit in Old Friends Made New. Jim Profit contacts Miss Parker when Jarod goes undercover at Gracen & Gracen to expose one of Profit's schemes. I'd been really nervous about getting all of the characters' voices right, and hopefully I did.
Who's already been tagged for this? I tag apckrfan, cornerofmadness, scratchingpost1, frellingblonde and cold_queen_5