The Rules: Post a list of your top five favourite fics you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.
I wasn't sure that I was going to do this because it's hard picking just five, but here it goes...in no particular order...
1) Green Raven Shantey - This was my very first multi-chapter story, as well as the largest cast I'd written at the time. It's Willow/Giles, because that's all I wrote in the beginning. It'll always hold a special place in my heart.
2) Take Me Walking in the Rain - This Willow/Angel romance is my second longest story to date. At the time, it was the longest story I'd written at 100 pages. I love the song that inspired it and I think that I did it justice through the telling of this story.
3) Inked Retribution - It started with an idea: a vampire with a cross tattoo. Someone on my flist suggested that Giles be the tattoo artist and I just knew that the vampire had to be Angelus. And a short, dark story was born.
4) Rebellious Series - Lots of firsts in this series. My first time writing Willow/Spike, my first time writing Angel, my first time writing a threesome. What started out as a one-short quickly grew into four stories of varying lengths and an almost comedy of errors plot.
5) Magic in Numbers - My crossover with Numb3rs. This story is quickly becoming one of my favorites, and not just because of the incredible response that I got to it. Once I was able to move past my fear of writing Charlie, I had so much fun bringing these two shows together.
Bonus: (I have to include one of my Heroes stories.)
Green Eyed - This was one of those plot bunnies that wouldn't leave me alone. It's a Peter/Claire story told through Isaac's lustful eyes. It's the only angst that I've written in this fandom so far, but my heart goes out to Isaac in it. Even though he's with Simone, he longs to be with Claire, who had fallen for Peter the moment that they met - when Isaac sent him to rescue her.
Since I wasn't tagged, I tag no one.